Finla warrants each paddleboard product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a limited period of 12 months from date of purchase, subject to the following limitations.
- The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims.
- The warranty is only valid when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products purchased for use in rental or school environments.
- The warranty is void if any unauthorised repair or modification is made to any part of the equipment.
- The warranty of any repaired or replaced equipment is good from the date of original purchase only.
- Finla will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of this product.
- Finla will make all final warranty decisions. Direct inspection, photos and or video images will be required.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by the following.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Excessive heat exposure.
- Improper storage.
- Damage by anything other than defects and workmanship.
- Poor maintenance.
Due to the nature of the sport and exposed sunlight, saltwater and sand, accessories such as paddles, leashes and pumps are not covered under this warranty.
The opportunity to extend your warranty beyond the specified 12 months is currently not available.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist